A Silver pass is a pair of transferrable inner ring tickets to each mainstage event.
A Gold pass includes:
- A pair of transferrable inner ring tickets to each mainstage event
- A pair of non-transferrable tickets to each fundraising gala
A Platinum pass includes:
- A pair of transferrable tickets to each mainstage performance
- A pair of non-transferrable tickets to each home soirée
- One table for eight at each gala; additional seats are available for a prorated amount
Please indicate that on your pledge form and we will make the necessary adjustments.
If you would like to make a donation that is 100% tax deductible, please indicate that on your pledge form.
Unfortunately not. Home soirée ticket prices are newly lowered this year. The only admission with a tax deductible component is the purchase of a gala table.
If you would like to remain anonymous, simply indicate that on your form.
CBMF produces a variety of publications that present different opportunities depending on your level.
Print opportunities include:
- Listing as season underwriter in Fiscal Year cumulative printed materials
- Listing on Communication Pieces like quarterly newsletters and the Annual Report
- Listing on Gala invitations
Digital opportunities are available as a listing on the CBMF website as a season underwriter.
Verbal opportunities include shared or exclusive acknowledgment at a symphony or opera performance
Personalized opportunities include acknowledgment as series/performance/gala presenter. Staff can work with you to focus your impact and acknowledgment to fit your passion.
That’s great! Thank you! CBMF is committed to stewarding your gift as accurately as possible; therefore, donations are accounted for on a fiscal year basis (September to October), and benefits are executed on the same calendar.
Dates are currently to be determined, but July 2017 is probably a safe bet.
- The Tent Preview Party is for all donors at the $1,000 and up level.
- The 2017 Season Listening Party is for all donors starting at the $2,500 level.
- The Emerging Artist Party is for all donors at the $5,000 level and up.
- The President’s Party is for all donors at the $50,000 level and up.
Choose Your Own Adventures are available to donors at the $20,000+ level, and include your choice of one of the following activities:
- Private dinner cooked by Artistic Directors at your home OR
- Artistic Director talk about your choice of musical topic at your home OR
- Special home performance by Co-Artistic Directors
Concierge services are available at specific levels and can include:
- Seat and table reservations
- Choice of Gala table location and seat reservations
- Dedicated table service at each gala
- Season valet parking
If you have further questions, please call 970.349.0619 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.