- This event has passed.
Home Soiree: From Classical to Romantic – Haydn to Schubert
October 1, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm$200.00
Please note: this is an indoor event and masks are required to attend.
Join CBMF Co-Artistic Directors as they perform string trios that illustrate the evolution from the clear forms and charming melodies of the Classical period to the Dynoesian emotionality of Romanticism. Learn about how to listen for the stylistic traits that help to define each period. (If you’ve attended Erik’s weekly Beethoven lectures, then this is a great opportunity to apply what you’ve learned in a live concert!) Along the way, you’ll hear some of the most engaging and beautiful music to have ever been written.
Tickets include petite appetizers individually boxed and drinks in an intimate setting in a beautiful home. Meet fellow music lovers and share in amazing music and artistry.
- Haydn – Trio 53 no. 1 in G Major
- Mozart – Divertimento K.563, mvt. 1
- Beethoven – Trio, Op. 9 No 3, mvt. 1
- Beethoven – Serenade, Op. 8 1st mvt, March and 4th mvt, Polacca
- Schubert – Trio, D 471
- Dr. Emily Ondracek-Peterson, violin
- Dr. Erik Christian Peterson, viola
- Erin Patterson, cello