Join the CBMF community! Volunteers are welcome and training is always provided. Your contribution of time will help keep music alive for generations to come!
CBMF is currently recruiting volunteers for the upcoming summer season! CBMF relies on the energy, experience, and dedication of its volunteers to make this world-class festival a success. Join our community of dedicated volunteers who help make the Festival a success by growing and fostering a stronger community of support each year. Volunteer with Crested Butte Music Festival to make friends, make a difference, and earn admission to concerts in the process!
Ushers: We need tech-savvy volunteers to help patrons with tickets, seating, and questions at our fun, fast-paced events.
Event Team: We need help with set-up, break-down, parking, and bartending to name a few. This is a great opportunity to get to know the festival and performers, as well as see a different facet of CBMF.
Street Team: Get the word out and help promote the festival by distributing flyers and posters.
• Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older.
• You must have access to your own source of reliable transportation to arrive at festival locations.
• You must be able to report to your assigned duty on time and remain for your entire shift.
• You must wear approved festival attire at all activities which includes a T-Shirt (that will be provided to you) as well as black pants or skirt and comfortable shoes. Open-toed sandals and flip-flops are not allowed.
• You must be able to communicate well with other volunteers and festival attendees.
• You must be courteous and pleasant while performing your duties.
Volunteers are offered complementary tickets to Festival events (pending availability) and may participate in them as long as it does not conflict with their responsibilities. Additionally, Festival volunteers are recognized in our annual report and various social media posts throughout the year.