- This event has passed.
September 11 @ 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm$45
After 3:00 pm tickets can be purchased at the gate which opens at 5:00 pm. See you tonight!
The Crested Butte Music Festival and the I Bar Ranch are proud to present DeVotchKa
Mark your calendars! The world-renowned band, DeVotchKa, returns to the Crested Butte Music Festival! Their previous, sold out performance at the Festival was a highlight of the summer. Nominated for an Academy Award, DeVotchKa is one of the most creative bands performing today. The band’s broad influences range from indie rock to gypsy punk, burlesque, cabaret, and indie folk.
This event will take place rain or shine, in the case of inclement weather, please dress appropriately.
- $50 Adv/60 week of Under Roof
- $35 Adv/$45 week of Lawn (not allowed under the roof)
- $20 Lawn with current WCU ID
- No outside food or alcohol allowed in concert venue
- $15/Adult Camping. Under 17 free accompanied by paid adult. Hay meadow camping. RV/trailers are fine. No hook ups. Dogs only allowed at campsite on leash. Dogs not allowed inside concert venue area.
- Gates open at 5 pm
- Opening act at 6:15 pm, Gypsy Jazz Social Club
- Headliner at 7:00 pm, DeVotchKa
Gypsy Jazz Social Club will warm up the stage for DeVotchKa. Mysterious… yet strangely familiar, Gypsy Jazz Social Club showcases their take on acoustic jazz and swing styles including Latin, Gypsy, Bebop, traditional and original music, each GJSC line-up is drawn from a consortium of Colorado’s Western Slope musicians with a history of diverse musical projects and instrumentation. Guitar, Voice, Band Director- Les Choy “El Chino”; Saxophone- Erin Geye (MILLK); Upright Bass- Kevin Donovan; Accordion, rhythm guitar- Jon Hickam